jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

First Impression

Well, my first impression when I arrived to New York was very strange, it 's a very big city with millions of people walking on the street, crossing street, going work. When I arrived I listen lots of languages of all around the world and languages that I hadn't ever seen, was incredible !
When I go out of the airport I went in taxi to my hotel and then  go walking for 1 hour to know a little bit about the city, I felt part of this big city walking with millions of people of differents countries.
I was impressive with the skycraper and with the traffic, I was looking all time at the sky looking the skycraper, I was scared when I cross the street because there were lots of cars and the people drive very fast, I didn't know the signals and when I had to cross. But even of that I love the city, it was polluted, It was very well organized I love it !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario